If you break any of these rules, we may impose punishments based on the severity of the violation. Punishments can range from a warning to temporary suspension or even account deletion.
Note: Any punishment described in the following rules are not absolute values, but rather serve as a reference point. The administration reserves the right to make modifications to these penalty values as each situation is unique and may have specific requirements.
- Names that are offensive, racist, harassing, or generally deemed inappropriate.
- Names that consist of lengthy, nonsensical strings of letters.
- Names containing positions held by administrators and game masters, or attempting to impersonate staff members.
- Names promoting third-party services, servers, products, especially associated with real-money trading.
- Bug Abuse
- Exploiting and concealing server/game errors for personal gain.
- Using unofficial software, modifying game client to gain advantage over other players.
- Pretending to use unauthorized software or exploits to deceive another player.
Note: usage of macro is allowed for training and runemaking purposes only (anti-idle, food consumption, spell casting).
- Exploiting map glitches or game mechanics with the deliberate and unjustified intention to excessively harass other players in the game, particularly in a manner that hinders their progress or ability to play.
- Multi Clients
- We permit a maximum of 2 characters per person to be online simultaneously.
- Purposefully dying to provide experience to your friends, colleagues, or team members is strictly prohibited. If you choose to rook your character, you are not permitted to grant experience to your friends or other individuals.
- Intentionally killing people who are rooking themselves.
- Promoting third-party services, servers, products, especially associated with real-money trading.
- Destructive Behaviour
- Spreading false information about server or about admins and offending their actions.
- Disclosing personal data of other people.
- Engaging in guild wars with noob characters with the intent to grief (blocking, pushing, gaining frags).
- Engaging in unjustified actions with the intent to excessively disrupt other players in the game, particularly by slowing down their progress or ability to play.
Note: Remember that PVP is part of the game and when someone hunts you it will not necessarily be viewed as destructive behaviour.
- Insulting, racist, sexually related, harassing or generally objectionable statements.
- Religious or political public statements or other public statements which are not related to the topic of the used channel or board.
- Excessively repeating identical or similar statements or using badly formatted or nonsensical text.
- All in-game transactions involving real money, currency from outside of the server, or products of third parties, such as the sale, purchase, sharing, or trading of in-game items, accounts, points, and other services.
- Stealing other player's account or personal data.
- Deceptive or fraudulent actions in fair item trades.
Note: Gambling is an exception, and you play it at your own risk.
- Intentionally blocking spawns or NPC's queues with noob chars to force others to gain unjustified frags.
- Intentionally blocking spawns or NPC's queues with your second character (MC).
Points and Donations
- The purchase of points is considered a form of donation* to support the Ramonia server.
- Points are automatically added after successful payment transactions.
- Users can exchange points for in-game items, gaining the right to use them. However, they do not become owners of in-game items; ownership remains with the server administrator.
- Users who pay for the purchase of points via PayPal agree to these conditions and commit to compliance.
Violation of Game Rules
- In the event of account banishment or deletion, users lose the right to use purchased points and items, and they are not eligible to recover them.
Support and Contact
- If you encounter problems or have any complaints, please contact us via Discord by opening a support ticket or sending a private message.
Donation - a voluntary cash benefit that is not related to obtaining any specific good or service in return. In the case of purchasing points, the user voluntarily transfers funds to the server, not receiving specific things in return, but only virtual points that serve as a form of thanks or motivation for users to continue supporting the server.